Faire d'un rêve une réalité
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Faire d'un rêve une réalité

forum français sur de nombreuses personnalités, leurs actus, leurs actions et bien plus encore!

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

40th Birthday - SEA SHEPHERD

AuteurMessage
McAce
Crazy Fan
Crazy Fan
McAce

40th Birthday - SEA SHEPHERD Empty
MessageSujet: 40th Birthday - SEA SHEPHERD   40th Birthday - SEA SHEPHERD Icon_minitimeDim 15 Oct - 15:27

And so, here, we can say "We were there"! My nice husband agreed to accompany me and thus discovered a little more Sea Shepherd. I thought that he wouldn't catch too well even if he loves animals and nature but I saw him applause and listen attentively Lamya Essemlali, President Sea Shepherd France, Paul Watson (although, sorry to say, the live connection was awful ! It was necessary that Peter Hammarstedt, co-director of Sea Shepherd Global and Captain, sent messages via Skype to Paul so that he knew what was being spoken and what were the questions in France.) Anecdote, son of Paul, Tiger and his wife Yana (who speaks French) were also at the party and told us a few words (yes even Tiger who gave us a beautiful smile and a nice "goodbye" with the hand!) those who would have liked to be there but could not for X reasons, here is the video that Sea Shepherd has put online. I also post some pictures of our visit of the Bob Barker (American TV presenter who gave the trifle of 5 million Euros which allowed to finance the purchase of the Bob Barker from where his name) and the city of Bordeaux ; we also had the presence and the intervention of Alex Cornelissen, also Captain and Co-director of Sea Shepherd Global and 2 surprise guests: Jacques Perrin (please enjoy seeing his film OCEANS) who told us to be in to shoot a film about the life of Paul Watson and his very strong personality and Pamela Anderson, who is "siliconée" whatever (wink to one of our triplets who doesn't like her ) and at 50 years, still presents very well ! Many of us, including volunteers and other managers, would like to not have to celebrate the 80th anniversary of Sea Shepherd but have given us a rdv nevertheless to start with next year! A very nice atmosphere, people concerned (visitors, volunteers, "chiefs") no overflow, responsible people, nice concerts ... In a word super apart the problem of technology that dropped us for Paul Watson's intervention but I let you watch the video.
To see photos go to SEA SHEPHERD photos part1

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

40th Birthday - SEA SHEPHERD
Page 1 sur 1