Faire d'un rêve une réalité
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Faire d'un rêve une réalité

forum français sur de nombreuses personnalités, leurs actus, leurs actions et bien plus encore!

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44

AuteurMessage
McAce
Crazy Fan
Crazy Fan
McAce

LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44 Empty
MessageSujet: LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44   LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Sep - 23:09

At the request of my triplets admins, I will tell you a story; I would like to thank you for your patience waiting for our London trip’s story. Well I had some setback that did prevent me to finish my writing before. (hopefully you will find this one good enough). You will have this story in small episodes to spare suspense and to see if you follow well also lol! lol! lol!

I'm going to tell you a wonderful story of a wonderful trip:

The Mystery of the 5th Floor Room

episode 1

London, Thursday, July 27, 2017 late afternoon:

Finally arrived in London! After galleys to find a transport to the hotel in the company of my daughter, Evelyne and Cecilia, we finally arrived at our hotel for this stay of follies !! (It’s with pleasure that we ended up all 4 at the Lille Europe station to take the Euro star (tunnels what horror !!!).)

My daughter and I have just taken possession of our room. She is not too bad but my chip thought that we would have more luxury; Yeah ! After all, this is the Hilton London Olympia !!!

At the reception desk, I was lucky to have Evelyne's daughter with me because the receptionist didn’t speak French (a little moment of anxiety).
We move in and ask ourselves "When does Josyane arrive?" ". Small SMS to our crazy admin friend: Heck ! 40 minutes late on flight no luck. We decided to help the girls to take possession of their room in their hotel. Hotel 65. We go down, the girls were lazy to take the revolving door so they took the side door; I wanted to take the revolving door but I saw a woman with crutches so I took the side door ... I turned to see if she had not fallen ... I saw a handsome cool and casual man who came to help her: Hey wait girls! I knew him ! No, that's not possible !!!!! It's fate !!!!

Following the next episode tomorrow or next weekend we'll see: lol !: lol! lol! ...... Good reading
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44
Page 1 sur 1