Faire d'un rêve une réalité
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Faire d'un rêve une réalité

forum français sur de nombreuses personnalités, leurs actus, leurs actions et bien plus encore!

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44-5

AuteurMessage
McAce
Crazy Fan
Crazy Fan
McAce

LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44-5 Empty
MessageSujet: LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44-5   LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44-5 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Oct - 19:55

Today, following our incredible journey

Episode 5

After a long awaited lunch by a triplet who does not like to wait for food [the triplet "cowgirl"], we walk in the convention, we try to see the man, we walk in the pit lanes: D1 for shopping (who has the most fun? Me obviously) + buy a picture with Teal'c. The day passes quickly, too fast!

Tired, we leave for the hotel where Josyane and I (and my daughter) are staying at about 4:30 pm (the time is important).

Josyane wonders if we shouldn't ask the reception desk if Richard stays in this hotel: yes, maybe ... because I had heard a grave and angry voice like Richard 's one the evening before while I was waiting for the lift to reach the girls. We begin our investigation:

The two triplets, the most sophisticated Josyane and Evelyne (I denounce), were at the reception drop the few gifts that were able to be taken and especially a very special request. OMG it is the right place !! They will put everything in his bedroom !! Our English spoken notices with the corner of the eye the last 2 digits of the room but she is not sure. Suspense, Suspense !

After a good day, the triplets and the coustines rest in the lounge of the hotel perhaps we will see him: we discuss, we laugh, we draw brief plans we are delirious as usual,

It's late at around 8pm

When ...
Suddenly....
Stupor!
Joy!
The heart beating ...

Boom Boom ! Boom Boom ! Boom Boom ! Boom Boom !

What?
Who are we seeing ?
No !!!
It is not possible !!!
It is him!

Happy reading, who wants to know the name of the cowgirl?

So leave a little post (emoji or word) following the story and I would denounce the rascal if not only our most active fan will have the answer by PM tomorrow evening
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LONDON LFCC TRIP BY LINE 44-5
Page 1 sur 1